bachepool.co.uk, Bache pool dates back to the 17th century, where it was used by the monks as stock pool for carp. Set in corvedale valley near ludlow, shropshire it has become a popular carp and catfish water for many anglers. The size of the water is roughly 1 and a half acres and will accommodate a maximum of 6 angler.
Bache pools stock includes many carp (commons and mirrors) up to 25lb,
wels catfish up to 45lb. Also there is variety of smaller fish like crucian carp,
roach and perch.
- Barbless hooks only
- No carp sacks or keepnets
- No nut baits
- Unhooking mats must be used
- No fish removed from site
- When night fishing gates will be locked at 10pm summer and 8pm winter.
- No children under the age of 12.
- No dogs
- Any unacceptable behaviour and you will be asked to leave.
- Please use rubbish bins provided
- No lead core to be used.
Note: Anglers must ring and book in advance Tel: 01584 861369 and ask for Jan or Des
Day ticket 8am to 8pm £10
24 hour ticket £20
Overnight ticket £20